Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pensive, I am

After a quick googling of my ex-girlfriend's name, I've discovered that she's married and has a new name. Not only is she married, but was married almost a year to the date after we broke up. It feels a bit weird that I was with her 2½ years, and since then (Jan 2007), she: (got over me [possibly, maybe she was just sick of me by that point]); met someone; started a relationship; got engaged; and got married within 13 months.



I'm neither bitter, nor upset. And, I wish nothing but the best for her. It just feels a bit odd -- somehow the math doesn't add up. And, I'm certain that math is the exact same reason we didn't add up.

2 comments:

Vespa Jay said...

Wanna go to Connecticut and get married to me? That'd show her!

Brian said...

Just don't try that in CA, doesn't fly here anymore.