Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun on the 4th

I had a great time with the peeps tonight...I even got to sing the anthem to the Greatest American Hero...


However, catching a cab on U Street is no picnic...the is the 2nd time I've had a considerable amount of trouble getting a cab back across the Potomac Curtain...


Fortunately for me I met Rob, a down on his luck guy just trying to make a couple of bucks...Rob took me in his car (not a cab) home...He was a nice fellow and I deliberately overpaid him...for being a nice guy and for being the only person who would drive me home...


Thanks Rob.


I know getting in a car with a stranger is not the wisest choice...It's not like he was a Bigfoot!

2 comments:

Vespa Jay said...

so basically you hitch hiked home? Did you check to see if you have your wallet?

BigTDog said...

Basically, yes...I hitchhiked home...

wallet. check.
kidneys. check.
liver. unchecked.