Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At JFK

Combine NY and an airport and what do you get? BROKE

$47 for 3 20oz beers and a burger + tip.

This airport is remarkable. It is new and modern in most respects, but it has like 10 Ms. Pacman/Galaga machines. They probably cost $2 to play.

Why are seats in airports big and comfy, but seats on airplanes small and cramped?

JW's music library is amazing. Anytime I get a song in my head, I go to the iPod and JW has downloaded it. JW rocks
(ed note: JW is one of my best friends and he let me copy his whole iTunes library -- which has about 9000 songs. He is my music phone-a-friend)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have accomplished the same thing with 2 songs:

Kool Moe Dee "I go to work"

and

Warren G "Regulate"

Play on playa!

BigTDog said...

I'm disappointed: You left out Montell Jordan "This is how we do it!

Surprisingly, I went looking for Spandau Ballet and Spinal Tap...but "SP" section of your cupboard is bare.

Anonymous said...

...South central does it like nobody does ....