Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Over the middle of nowhere (aka the Atlantic Ocean)

So I'm finally on my way. The flight has been okay so far. Nothing too bad or good. Was able to sit next to a vacant seat -- so that helps immensely.

I'm a bit PO'd that I left my USC hat in the Esuper Eshuttle. I went shopping for a new lid at both BWI and JFK --> only good for Orioles, I (heart) NY, and Yankees hats...and I refuse to wear those. Hopefully, I can find a coole hat in Greece.

The iPod is working great -- but I must turn the brightness down for the long trips to preserve the battery. 30 minutes of playing mini-golf took 25% of my battery life. But no worries. I've actually been reading a lot. I finished DIRT (about Motley Crue) and RIGGED, which is about setting up an oil exchange in Dubai (ed note: written by the same guy who wrote Bringing Down the House, on which that new movie "21" is based)

--the time is GMT+1 (Brussels time)

No comments: