Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Here we go again!

This time I'm headed off to Athens to meet up with Andrea (my sister), who's going on a business trip. I'm really excited about it. Unfortunately, it is a lot of travel.

Note to self: Never take SUPER SHUTTLE again.

They picked me up 5 hours before my flight -- so now I'm stuck @ BWI with hours to kill. I'm people watching @ the bar. People are strange. One guy - older, nice suit, 4-letter monogram on his shirt pocket, cuff links, slick hair, yellow tint glasses -- he downed 4 double Dewars and sodas in like 10 minutes. It is only 10 am

A new guy rolled up with a very similar look. I truly thought it was the same guy coming back for another round. He thinks he is super stylish. European collar open down to his belly button, purple shirt, white collar, cufflings and unbuttoned suit jacket cuffs(?). He is trying way too hard. Frankly, he is looking exactly the opposite of stylish. What a shame, because they are nice clothes.

Oh, and now I just saw that he drinks his morning red wine with a pinky in the air. I'm guessing he holds his cigarettes between his thumb and forefinger and has stirrups for his socks -- putz -- ugh, I just realized he's wearing that get up with blue jeans...and loafers no socks (of course)

No comments: